ADVENTURE TRAILS – PRIMATES ADVENTURES SINCE 1996
Today, the Adventure trails are in many ways. The same Adventure safari company that travelers have trusted since 1996. Our thousands of past clients make us by far the largest Adventure Company in East Africa, with more dedicated and consistent repeat clients in Uganda and Rwanda than anyone else.
The principal difference these days is that we now provide Safaris not only to get you safely from point A to B, but also to help organize your tour and even include anything you would want on a safari be community interaction, cultural exploration or even visiting children at school and home without necessarily impacting negatively on eco system. The Adventure trails company really can offer you everything you need.
The Adventure Trails also provide expert knowledge and advice on transport issues, security concerns, what to expect and updates on the country. Our safaris are conducted in 4×4 safari vehicles with pop up roof ideal for game viewing. Our guide Adventure trails brings together the most diverse, efficient and comprehensive tourism service from a complete native perspective. The greatest asset of adventure trails is its team. The guests interact only with the best and more knowledgeable especially when it comes to the tour guides.
Whether you want to plan the perfect honeymoon, the daring African adventure holiday, the ultimate African safari or a unique family vacation, East Africa offers it all. Adventure trails are here to offer you photographic African safaris, eco tourism and adventure travel. All our trips are tailor-made to our guests’ specifications – so no two trips will ever be alike. Whatever your special interest, we have something that will meet your needs. We do all the research, plan your itinerary, provide necessary information and cover all details. All you need to do is pack your bag and prepare for the African vacation of a lifetime.
Adventure trails is run by people who know East Africa especially Uganda, Rwanda and Congo intimately, who have lived there and who know the people and places. It is run by people who were born and raised in Africa and who continue to travel all around the region – not only to refresh their knowledge, but predominantly because of the love and passion that they have for its areas We are members of AUTO, UTA, ATTA, and ATG and we sponsor Africa Bird Club, nature Uganda, Nature Kenya, and also 10% of our proceeds go to helping Hand Foundation to help the lives of the forgotten Children.
We can’t talk much about ourselves more than our client’s testimonials.
WHY ADVENTURE TRAILS?
- Unlike many Companies, our main objective is ensuring our clients’ and agents’ satisfaction by making sure that our service meets all customer expectations and creates value for their money.
- We are very flexible and very accommodative. Our price structure is very competitive and in order to ensure that both private and group safaris may obtain the budget to suit them, we also include the different prices of budget and high end alternatives.
- We offer 5% discount to our repeat clients.
- We offer tailor-made safaris based around each client’s individual needs, time-scale and budget.
- We have a high level of personal concentration when planning your safari and when you are on safari with us.
- You are guaranteed a reply in a maximum of 7 hours.
- We offer a 10% discount to tour operators for all our safaris.
- We can start your safari any day of the week, month or even a year.
- We have an option of having a private safari or group tours using set departure dates.
- Our rates are valid for 1 year.
- For every group of over 6 pax, we use 2 vehicles for additional comfort and to allow enough leg room.
- We use very experienced safari guides who are also very knowledgeable about Uganda and the wildlife.
- We have English speaking guides, and we can also arrange German speaking, Spanish Speaking, Italian Speaking and Japanese speaking guides should clients have particular requests.
- You only have to pay a 30% deposit upon confirmation of your safari and the balance is due 2 weeks to the safari date or on arrival in Uganda.
We are members of AUTO, UTA, ATTA, and ATG and we sponsor Africa Bird Club, Nature Uganda, Nature Kenya, and also 10% of our proceeds go to helping Hand Foundation to help the lives of the forgotten Children.